How do I remove my comment from YouTube?
How to delete YouTube comments directly from the comment
- Log into your YouTube account and go to the video with the comment you want to delete.
- Tap or click on the three vertical dots to the right of your comment.
- Click “Delete.”
- Log into your YouTube account’s Comment History page.
Why can’t I delete my YouTube comment?
Only if it’s on your video. If it’s on someone else’s video, you can’t do anything about it. You can report a comment and if it breaks the rules, YouTube will delete it.
Can I delete all my comments on YouTube?
Unfortunately, there is no option to bulk delete comments from your history. If you want to get rid of everything you’ve ever said on this platform, you will either need to continue doing this to each and every one of your comments or opt for a different approach and make some changes to your channel.
Can you delete someone’s comment on YouTube?
If you want to delete comments that have already been posted under one of your videos, open the video page on YouTube and click the arrow to the top right of the comment. Choose “Remove” from the drop-down list to delete the selected comment and all replies associated with it.
How do I delete all comments?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.