From the Instagram app, you can click the “+” button in the upper left corner of your account. Then, choose “IGTV Video” in the pop up at the bottom of your screen. From there, Instagram will pull up the videos from your phone.
How do I get to IGTV on Instagram?
How to upload and IGTV video from Instagram
- Tap the + button at the bottom of your newsfeed.
- Choose a video 60 seconds or longer and tap Next.
- Select share as Long Video. …
- Choose your video’s cover image from one of its frames. …
- Fill out the title and description for your IGTV video.
How do I get IGTV on Instagram 2021?
On your Instagram account, you can access IGTV by tapping on the search button. In the left upper corner, you will see the button. Tap on it and you will be ready to explore. What you will see when you click on IGTV button on Instagram.
In early 2020, Instagram dropped the orange IGTV button from Instagram’s home page due to lack of traction. The move came at a time when, at most, just 7 million of Instagram’s 1-billion-plus users had downloaded the standalone IGTV app, TechCrunch previously reported, citing Sensor Tower research.
Why is IGTV not showing?
Instagram has officially ditched the IGTV tab and revamped its video format as a whole in an effort to focus more on video content. Instagram has, instead, combined IGTV and feed videos into one format called “Instagram Video.” Read on to find out more about Instagram’s new video format, Instagram Video.
How do I post to IGTV?
ON THE WEB AT INSTAGRAM.COM
- From a computer, open your web browser and go to Instagram.com.
- Go to your profile and click IGTV.
- Click Upload.
- Click and choose a video, or drag and drop a video file.
- Add a title and description. …
- Click Post.
Is IGTV still on Instagram 2021?
Instagram has cancelled the IGTV feature as of October 2021… but don’t be alarmed! All your videos can be found on Instagram’s new ‘Video’ tab on your profile. IGTV was originally introduced in 2018 and planned to be the mobile equivalent of YouTube.
How can I watch IGTV live?
Tap or click their profile picture to view their live broadcast. You can watch live broadcasts on the Instagram app or on Instagram.com. Keep in mind that when you start viewing a live broadcast, the person sharing and anyone else who’s viewing may be able to see that you’ve joined.
How do I put videos on Instagram?
- On your desktop, open your web browser.
- Go to Instagram.com.
- Click the button of your profile picture to navigate to your profile.
- Click the IGTV section under your bio.
- Click Upload.
- Click the large + sign to select your video or drag and drop the video file.