To do this, find the page you’re looking for, click the drop-down menu that says “Liked,” and select “Unlike.” Easy as that! Repeat this step until you’ve unliked all of the pages you’ve wanted to.
Can I delete all my likes on Facebook?
Facebook has a new way to delete all your old posts, likes and more — here’s how. Facebook is rolling out its new “Activity Log” on Android and iPhone. It lets you bulk delete old posts, likes and comments you may have long forgotten about.
Why can’t I unlike pages on Facebook?
If the Facebook website (in a browser) is causing the issue, try refreshing the browser or clearing the cache and history. Relaunch Facebook and log in to check if the problem still exists.
How do I unlike all pages on Facebook Android?
Step 1: Open Facebook account on your Android device. Step 2: Next go to the Page by tapping its name in your News Feed or searching for it. Step 3: Once you reach that particular page, below the Page’s cover photo, tap Liked > Unlike to, unlike the Page. Congratulations!
How do I bulk delete all Likes and comments on Facebook?
Step by step guide
- Change your Facebook language to English.
- Open “Activity log” or just access it through this link.
- Open browser and press F12 to open developers tools. Now select “Console”.
How do I mass delete Likes on Facebook?
Follow the steps below to remove/delete all FB likes on a desktop:
- Access Your Facebook Account.
- Hit the “triangle” Icon in the top right corner of the page. …
- Select “Settings & Privacy.”
- Select “Activity Log.”
- Go to the Activity Log Section on the left and click “Filter.”
How do I delete liked pages that no longer exist?
To do this, navigate to your profile on PC and select the About section. From there, scroll down until you find the Likes section that shows all of the pages that you’ve liked. What is this? Then click the three-dot menu at the top right and select Hide Section and that section will be removed from your profile.
How can I delete page in Facebook?
How do I delete my Facebook Page?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap General Settings.
- Below Remove Page, tap Delete [Page name]?.
- Tap Delete Page.