It’s simple: just enter the text of your Tweet as you normally would, attach a photo to the message and send to Twitter.
How do you put pictures in text on Twitter?
Start by tapping the Tweet compose icon and attach your photo(s). Note: For detailed instructions about adding photos to your Tweets, read this article. On the image, tap the +Alt button to insert descriptive text. Type your description of the image and tap Done.
Take Twitter screenshots and turn tweets into images
- Copy the tweet URL that you want to convert to image. …
- Paste the tweet URL that you copied on TweetPik. …
- Customizing the tweet image. …
- Downloading the tweet image. …
- 15 Video Tweets That Went Viral In 2021 — And For Good Reason.
How do I add an image to a text?
You should see the text edit menu open:
- Click the image button:
- Choose the image you would like by pressing ‘Choose file’ or using the Image Library:
- Your image will now appear in your text box:
- Advanced options. …
- If you click where it says ‘Edit’, a menu will open:
- In here you can change a variety of options:
How do you reply with a picture on Twitter?
Click on the “Tweet” button to upload your picture and post your reply. Your followers can click on the “View Photo” link at the bottom of your Tweet to expand your reply and reveal the image you uploaded.
How do I put alt text on a picture?
Image Alt Text Best Practices
- Describe the image, and be specific. …
- Add context that relates to the topic of the page. …
- Keep your alt text fewer than 125 characters. …
- Don’t start alt text with “picture of…” or “Image of…” Jump right into the image’s description. …
- Use your keywords, but sparingly.
How do you add alt text to a tweet?
How to add alt text on Twitter
- Select the GIF or image you want to tweet.
- Click on the =ALT button in the bottom right corner.
- Write your description (up to 1000 characters)
- Click done.
- Click Tweet as usual to post.
How do I put a background on my tweet?
How to Change Your Twitter Background
- Sign in to Twitter, click the drop-down arrow beside your user name, and Choose Settings. The Settings page opens.
- Click the Design tab.
- Choose a background image. …
- If you want your image to tile, click the Tile Background option.
- When you’re happy with the background, click Save.
How do I capture a Twitter thread?
Once you connect your Readwise account to Twitter, you can save a single tweet by replying with “@readwiseio save”, or DM’ing the tweet to @readwiseio. And you can save an entire thread by replying with “@readwiseio save thread” or DM’ing the tweet to @readwiseio with the word “thread”.
Twimmage quickly turns tweets into sharable images. Select a twitter user; choose a tweet; add either a creative background, custom color, or custom background; then share the image to Instagram/other social media. Or share directly from twitter on Android.
How do I insert a picture into a text box?
How do I embed an image in a text box?
- Position the cursor. Zoom. …
- Click on the Insert/Edit Image icon. Zoom. …
- Click Browse Server.
- Upload the image file. Zoom. …
- Locate and select the image file on your computer, then click Open. Zoom.
- Click OK. Zoom. …
- Modify image properties. (Optional) …
- Set the Alignment.
How do I send an attachment in a text message?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. …
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu. …
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
How do you respond when someone sends you a picture?
What to say when a guy sends an innocent picture of himself and you like him back
- 01“This is such a nice picture. …
- 02“I wish I could look that good?” …
- 03“My favorite thing about this picture is your smile.” …
- 04“[insert color] is my favorite color.” …
- 05“Looks like someone’s been in the gym a lot.”
Can you quote a tweet in a reply?
When you reply to a comment or forum post, look at the bottom of the box surrounding the post you want to quote in your reply and click the “Quote” button. This will set up a reply box for you to type your own response under the quote and will add a tag above the quote saying who originally wrote it.
How do you reply with a GIF on Twitter?
Use the GIF Button in the Twitter compose box
- Open the compose box in your Twitter profile.
- Click the GIF icon to search for and select a GIF from GIF library.
- Once the GIF is selected, the GIF will attach to your Tweet. You can only choose one GIF per Tweet.
- Click Tweet button to post the Tweet to your profile.