This button will be in the lower-right corner of your friend’s cover photo, and it will open up a menu. Click on See Friendship from the menu. This will take you to a new page showing you and your friend’s mutual friends, posts on each other’s walls, and photos together. Scroll down to see all of your photos together.
How do I see posts between two friends on Facebook?
In your browser’s address bar, type www.facebook.com/friendship/[username 1]/[username 2]/, replacing the usernames as appropriate. Press Enter.
Can someone see if you viewed their photos on Facebook?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality.
How can I see what my boyfriend is doing on Facebook?
How to see exactly what other people have been doing on Facebook
- Click on the search bar. Self explanatory as it may be, hit on the search bar at the top of the app/page.
- Type in ‘photos liked’ *insert name* (Image: Cambridgeshire Live)
How do you see pictures someone likes on Facebook 2020?
About This Article
- Go to your friend’s profile in the Facebook app.
- Tap See (friend’s) About Info.
- Tap See All next to “Likes.”
- Tap the number of likes.
Can you tell if someone searches for you on Facebook?
Your Facebook searches are private. If you look up someone’s profile or they look up yours, none is the wiser. Facebook is very clear on the matter: “Facebook users cannot track who has viewed their personal homepage. Third-party applications also cannot provide this feature.”
What happens when you view someone’s profile on Facebook?
If you search a person on Facebook and view a profile, what happens? In your worst imaginings, your ex receives an alert that you’ve been checking them out. However, Facebook doesn’t let users track who visits their profiles, and it doesn’t permit third-party apps to do it.
How can you find out if someone is stalking you on Facebook?
In order to find out who is stalking you on Facebook, users need to open Facebook.com on their desktops, then log in to their account. Upon logging in, they need to right-click anywhere on their home page, and click “View page source” – this will open the source code for the Facebook home page.
How do you find secrets on Facebook?
Here’s how to find secret messages in Facebook’s hidden inbox
- Open the Facebook Messenger app. …
- Tap “Settings” in the bottom right-hand corner. …
- Select the “People” option. …
- And then “Message Requests.” …
- Tap the “See filtered requests” option, which sits under any existing requests you have.
How can I stalk my boyfriend on Facebook?
Not sure why you don’t just shoot her a friend request, but go forth and stalk.
- Step 1: Type in his or her phone number. …
- Step 2: Type “recent photos of (his or her name).” …
- Step 3: Type “pages liked by (his or her name).” …
- Step 4: Type “photos (his or her name) has liked.”