How do I contact TikTok about a problem?
- To report a problem: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- For general feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For advertisement related queries: email@example.com.
- For advertisement complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For press inquiries: email@example.com.
- Japan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact TikTok support?
- global: email@example.com.
- United States of America: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Canada: email@example.com.
- Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- India: TCM_IN@tiktok.com.
- Japan: TCM-JP@tiktok.com.
- Outbound: TCMsupportOutbound@tiktok.com.
Can I email TikTok?
What is TikTok’s email address? You can contact their support by writing an email to email@example.com.
Does TikTok support ever respond?
Support teams typically respond within a few hours, but the number of emails they have to answer may take longer due to increased traffic. You can ask for any information about the app, how the payment system works, and how you can make money using the app. The support team will do its best to help you.
Why can’t I send a message on TikTok?
One reason you can’t send messages on TikTok is that you haven’t confirmed your phone number in the TikTok settings. If you have connected your phone number to TikTok, another reason you’re unable to send a message is if someone has the setting where you can only message if you guys are both friends.
What is TikTok text message?
Each time, when you login using your phone number, TikTok would ask you to enter the verification code sent to your phone in the form of a text message. You don’t have the TikTok app, but you keep on receiving notifications of verification code.
Why can’t I get messages on TikTok?
There a few issues that may cause TikTok DMs not to show in the inbox that can be fixed with the correct settings: Age set to under 18. Phone number isn’t entered and verified. Privacy settings are too strict.