How do you change your name on Facebook on an iPhone?
Change your name on Facebook
- Launch Facebook on your iOS device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy and tap on Settings.
- Select Name and contact information under Account.
- Next, tap on Name and make the changes.
How do you change your name on Facebook to everything?
How to change name on Facebook
- Click Settings & Privacy, then Settings. …
- Click Name. …
- Enter your new name, then click Review Change. …
- Tap the Menu icon at the bottom-right of the screen for iPhone, top-right of the screen for Android. …
- Scroll down the list. …
- Enter your new name, then click Review Change.
Why can t you change your name on Facebook?
You can only change your name every 60 days. Your name doesn’t follow our name policy. You changed your name in the last 60 days, or you tried to change it too frequently. You were previously asked to confirm your name on Facebook.
How can I change my Facebook name in Mobile 2021?
How to change Facebook Page name using Android
- Step 1: First, open Facebook app on your device.
- Step 2: Next, tap More (three horizontal lines) in the top right of Facebook.
- Step 3: From the given options, tap Pages.
- Step 4: Now, go to your Page and tap the Gear icon in the top right.
- Step 5: Tap Page Info>Name.
Can you edit name on Facebook?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Personal and account information. Tap Name. Enter your name and tap Review change.