How do you send an appeal on Facebook?
Appeal a Suspension
- Go to Monetization Manager.
- Click Go to Placement, Go to Ad Space or Go to Bundle from the notifications at the top.
- Click Appeal or Appeal Again, depending on whether you’ve appealed the violation before.
- Add your appeal information.
- Click Appeal to submit.
Can I appeal Facebook ban?
Appeals must be submitted within 15 days
A person has a period of 15 days from the time Facebook or Instagram sends an update about its final content policy decision to submit an appeal to the board. When the board selects a case to review, it will typically make its decision within 90 days.
How do I disagree with a Facebook decision?
If you disagree with a content decision Meta has made on Facebook or Instagram, you can appeal the decision to the Oversight Board. After going through Meta’s appeals process, you’ll be issued an Oversight Board reference number, which you can use to submit your case to the board for review.
How do I request a review on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Support Inbox.
- Open the message we sent you about taking down this content.
- If you see the option, tap Request Review.
How many reports does it take to get banned from Facebook?
It could be 10 or more. There is no fixed number mentioned officially. It depends on the severity of the case and the authenticity of the report. Sometimes even one genuine report can make Facebook delete an account and that too within 24 hours.
How can I contact Facebook support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- firstname.lastname@example.org – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- email@example.com – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
How many times can you get banned on Facebook?
Bans can last up to 30 days for repeat offenses. In our post-email world, Facebook is the great connector—the only means that some people have of remaining in touch with distant kin. Being banned from contact from them for 30 days could, for some, be deeply painful.
How long does it take Facebook to review?
Overview. Before ads show up on Facebook, they’re reviewed to make sure they meet our Advertising Policies. Typically most ads are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases it may take longer.
Does someone have to report your post for Facebook to delete it?
Unless you’re reporting an incident of intellectual property infringement, your report will be kept confidential and the account you reported won’t see who reported them. Please keep in mind that reporting something to Facebook doesn’t guarantee that it will be removed.
How long does it take Facebook to review your account?
A typical time frame is anywhere from 48 hours to 45 days.
Whilst Facebook does use AI for their verification process which in theory should give quick response times if there are any discrepancies in the review process then your account can be flagged for a manual review which takes longer.