How do I upload a catalog?
To upload a new data feed to your catalogue:
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalogue.
- Open the Catalogue tab and go to Data sources.
- Select Add items. …
- Select Data feed followed by Next.
- Under Is your spreadsheet or file ready?, select Yes and then Next.
Manage a Catalog in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings. Select your business account.
- Select Data Sources followed by Catalogs.
- Select your catalog on the left-hand side.
- Select how you want to manage your catalog.
How do I import items from shop to Facebook?
A click-by-click guide for adding products manually
- Log in to Commerce Manager.
- Click on Catalog.
- Click on Add Products.
- Select Add Manually.
- Add a product image, name and description.
- If you have a SKU or unique identifier for your product, add it within the Content ID section.
How do I add bulk products to my shop on Facebook?
Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog. Open the Catalog tab and go to Data Sources. Select Add Items. If a dropdown appears, select Add Multiple Items.
What’s a Facebook catalog?
A catalog is a container that holds information about the items you want to advertise or sell across Facebook and Instagram. You can create catalogs for different types of inventory, like products (ecommerce), hotels, flights, destinations, home listings or vehicles.
How do I update my catalog on Facebook?
Refreshing the product data in Facebook Catalog
- Go to the Facebook Catalogs page.
- Select the correct catalog from the list.
- From the left menu, select Catalog > Data Sources.
- Click on the feed name from the Data Source Name column.
- Go to Settings.
- Click the Request update now button under the “Schedule” section.
How do I create a product catalog?
How to Create a Product Catalog
- Step 1: Gather all your product data. Start with gathering product information such as composition, dimensions, customer testimonials, pricing and so on. …
- Step 2: Plan catalog structure and layout. …
- Step 3: Design your product catalog. …
- Step 4: Publish or download the catalog.
How do I add an inventory to my Facebook page?
When you visit a new Shop tab on your Page, you’ll be asked to set up Commerce Manager. During setup, select an existing catalog or create a new one to hold your inventory. You can then add and manage your products in Catalog Manager.
How do I sync my Shopify catalog with Facebook?
Click the name of the product that you want to to make available to the Facebook channel. In the Product availability section of the product details page, click Manage. In the Manage sales channels availability dialog, check Facebook, and then click Done. Click Save.
How do I export a Facebook catalog?
Download a CSV template for Facebook Catalog
- Sign up for a free trial. …
- Connect a channel where you have at least 1 product.
- Click on import. …
- Refresh the Products Page, and select all products.
- Click on the Actions button, and pick Export CSV for Facebook Catalog (see picture). …
- You have now a CSV template for Facebook.