How do you repost an Instagram post?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. …
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram. …
- Download the post. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll. …
- Add a caption and share your repost.
How to post on Instagram from a computer
- Go to Instagram’s website in a desktop browser and log in if needed.
- Click the + (plus) symbol at the top of the page to start a post. …
- Drag image or video files into the pop-up window that appears, or click Select from computer. …
- Your selected image will appear in the window.
How do you repost on Instagram without app?
How to repost a video on Instagram by screen recording it. If you want to post another user’s video to your profile without downloading an extra app, you can simply record your phone’s screen while the video post is playing.
When you take a photo or video on Instagram, you’ll have the option to turn sharing on or off for each of the social networks (like Facebook or Twitter) you want to share to. Go to your profile and tap . Tap Settings. Tap Account > Sharing to Other Apps, then tap a social network to log in and link the accounts.
Why is there no repost on Instagram?
Reposting Not Available
If you’re using third-party apps to edit and repost photos, videos, and stories, you should check to see if you have the latest version of the app. Go to either the Play Store or App Store, find your reposting app, and look for new updates. Do the same for Instagram.
How do you repost manually?
One of the most popular ways to repost on Instagram is to manually screenshot the content you like on your smartphone. All you need to do is take a screenshot and crop the content so that all you’re left with is the image. For instance, if I wanted to repost this picture from @BestFoodPost.
How do I share my old Instagram posts to another site?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap the post you’d like to share.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android).
- Tap Share to…