Via twitter.com, go to the profile page of an account and click on the Media tab at the top of the Tweet timeline. From the Twitter for iOS or Android app, go to the profile of an account and tap Media.
How do I view all my photos on Twitter?
- Go to any Twitter profile page. Here is mine as an example.
- Clicking on View All will open the user gallery in your current window.
- There are two different options for viewing the galleries that can be changed in the upper right-hand corner of the gallery once it’s opened:
How do I find my old Twitter pictures?
How to View Deleted Pictures on Twitter
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Whenever you upload a tweet, open the tweet and right-click the picture and select “Copy image address”.
- After tweet deletion, copy the deleted Twitter images’ URLs in a new browser. …
- Then you can right-click the Twitter images and save them again.
Why can’t I see my old Twitter pictures?
Go to settings and scroll down to the bottom to check for the option to request your Twitter archive. If you do see it, go ahead and click the button. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to access your archive when it’s ready for you to download.
Why does Twitter not show all tweets?
Wondering why your Twitter timeline isn’t showing you tweets in chronological order, with the most recent tweets at the top? It’s probably because you have your timeline set to “Home” mode, which shows you recommended tweets first.
How can I see my Twitter history?
Account Access History
To see it, go to your account menu and select: Settings and privacy / Your Twitter data / See your last 33 logins.
Why are Twitter pictures not loading?
If you notice Twitter images not loading, try to have the app cache cleared and retry it, and things should work almost immediately.
What has changed on Twitter?
The company has announced that it is introducing font and design changes to its web and mobile apps. While the changes might appear subtle at first, this is a major design overhaul as Twitter has decided to change theme elements that it has made users learn over the years.
How can I see my old tweets on the Twitter app?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.