By adding a few strings—little bits of code used by Twitter to tag types of tweets—to your muted keywords list, you can change the way the Twitter algorithm sends content to your feed. While logged in to Twitter, go to Settings > Notifications > Muted > Muted words, and add the strings below.
How do I delete Twitter algorithms?
After logging in on the Twitter website, select the icon that looks like a bunch of stars. It’s at the top of your feed. Then, select See latest tweets instead. Twitter reverts back to the algorithmic timeline after you’re away for a while.
How do I reset my Twitter feed?
How to delete all tweets on your Twitter account
- Go to the Tweet Delete website in a browser on your Mac or PC.
- Log in to your Twitter account to connect it.
- Set the parameters of the application accordingly.
- Check the box confirming you’ve read the terms and conditions, then click “Delete my tweets!”
How do I get rid of missed in case on Twitter?
You may want to know how to turn off Twitter’s “In case you missed it” notifications, so here you go:
- Tap the Home icon. …
- Scroll down and find the “In case you missed it” section. …
- Tap the button next to “In case you missed it.” Your options will pop out from the bottom of your screen.
Why does my Twitter feed repeat?
This upset a lot of Twitter users as it meant you might end up seeing the same old tweets over and over again. … Open the Twitter app and click on your profile image. Select the ‘Settings and privacy’ option, then Content preferences. Twitter will have ‘show me the best tweets’ checked – you will need to uncheck it.
How do I start again on Twitter?
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.