Why can’t I reply to comments on my Facebook business page?
This seems due to a new privacy setting by Facebook that means if a commenter has certain privacy settings set to ‘just friends’ a page admin won’t be able to reply to a comment left on their wall. If you want to change this setting as a Facebook user, you can control it through your privacy settings.
How do you reply to comments on a page?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
How do I reply to a comment as my business page?
To get started, simply open the Facebook page and select Reply underneath the comment you would like to respond to. Type your reply and then click Enter. Your reply will now be displayed in the comments section for all to see.
How do I enable comments on a Facebook post?
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
Why can’t I type comments on Facebook?
How do you reply to thank you on Facebook?
So the question is: how do you react when someone expresses your gratitude?
- Reply with welcome. This is one of the most obvious and widespread acknowledgments.
- Say “Thanks!
- Say it’s my joy.
- Tell them I know you would do the same for me.
- Don’t say a problem.
- Choose any answer.
- Pay attention to your body language.
How do I comment on a page as a page?
About This Article
- Go to the Page you want to comment on.
- Scroll to the post.
- Tap your profile icon at the bottom-right.
- Select your Page.
- Tap Comment.
- Enter your comment.