On the Instagram site, in the top-right corner, click your profile icon. From the menu that opens after clicking the profile icon, select “Log Out.” And instantly, Instagram will log you out of your account in your web browser.
How do you logout of Instagram on a phone?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Log out [username]. Tap Not now or Remember if you want Instagram to remember your login info.
Why can’t I log out of Instagram account?
Previously, the “log out” option showed under “Options.” Instagram is aware of the issue and working to release an update that will resolve the problem. If you need to log out, you can delete and reinstall the app. The only other workaround is using Instagram.com in your mobile browser.
How do I logout of Instagram on my iPhone?
How to Log out of Instagram
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the upper-right corner of your Instagram profile on either your iOS or Android device. …
- Tap “Log Out,” located in the Account section of the Settings screen.
How do I delete my 2020 Instagram account?
Go to Apps (this could also be Apps & notifications or Application Manager, depending on your device and Android edition). Find Instagram from the list of apps and tap on it. Tap on Storage. Select the Clear storage or Clear data option.
How to log out of Instagram on your computer
- Click the icon that depicts a person’s head and shoulders at the top right corner of the screen. Click the head and shoulders icon at the top right. …
- Click the gear icon beside the words “Edit Profile.” …
- On the popup menu that appears, click “Log Out.”