Step 1: On your Facebook News Feed, tap “Your Archive” in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap on the post you wish to save. Step 3: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 4: Tap “Save [Post]” at the bottom of the screen to save the post to your device.
Can you see old Facebook Stories?
You can find and view the old stories created by you by going to Story Archives (under Archives Section) which is available under Settings option. By default, the story archive option is turned on in Facebook Settings. But if for some reason, your archive option is in off mode, you always turn it back on.
Can you save Facebook Stories?
Step 1: At the top of your Facebook News Feed, tap “Add” to load the Facebook Story camera. Step 2: Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Tap the toggle next to “Save shared photos” to have Facebook automatically save the photos and videos you share to your Story to your device.
How can you see people’s old Facebook Stories?
click their profile picture. it will come up with the options of ‘view story’ or ‘view profile picture’. so you need to select ‘view story’. you can view an individuals facebook story an unlimited amount of times for 24 hours (all facebook; instagram and snapchat stories disappear after 24 hours).
How do you save a story?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone
- Open your story.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to save.
- Tap Save… …
- (iPhone only) Tap Save Photo/Video to save the individual photo or video or tap Save Story to save everything from your story as a single video.
How do you save a Facebook story to your phone?
Open Google Playstore and press the install button. Click on the application’s icon to launch it. Log in to Facebook in the app and open the story you want to download. Click on the two dots at the bottom and select download.
Where is Facebook Story archive?
In the new version of Facebook for iPhone and Android, you can easily see your archived stories in a few taps. To do so, open the Facebook app and look for the stories carousel at the top of the Home tab. Then tap and hold the “Add to story” slide at the extreme left.
How can I save a Facebook Story to my computer?
How to download Facebook videos on a PC
- Right-click on the Facebook video you want to download and choose Copy video URL at current time.
- Head over to fbdown.net.
- Paste the link where it asks you to and click Download.
- On the next page, choose between normal (SD) or HD quality.
How can I download a Facebook Story to my computer?
Step 1: To download Facebook Stories from PC, go to the Story Saver extension page in Chrome Web Store and click “Add to Chrome”;
- Step 2: In this step, confirm the installation by clicking the “Add Extension” button;
- Step 3: After installation, log into Facebook (facebook.com) and open a story;