Where do archived Instagram posts Go 2021?
After being archived, these posts move into a special section of the app located at the top right corner of your profile. This archive page, and all the posts inside it, are only visible to you.
How do I find archived posts?
On your profile, in the top right corner you’ll see the encircled clock icon, which opens your archive where only you can see posts you’ve archived. From there you can restore their visibility to those who can see your profile.
Where can I see my archived Instagram photos?
Where to find your archived photos on Instagram
- Open Instagram and head to your profile.
- Tap the menu (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Archive. All of your archived posts will show up here.
- Tap on the drop-down arrow at the top of the screen to choose between archived posts or Stories.
Can others see archived posts on Instagram?
When a user archives an Instagram post, it is immediately hidden from their profile. The user can still see their own archived posts via their profile settings, but no followers are able to see the archived posts.
Did Instagram remove archive?
Instagram changing the archive section is because of its latest update. Instagram users can now delete or archive their Stories, posts, IGTV and reels in bulk. You can also do the same with Likes, comments and Stories reactions.
How do I unarchive a post?
Unarchive Instagram posts
- Open Instagram on your profile page. …
- Select Archive.
- Tap on the downward facing arrow next to “Stories Archive,” at the top and select “Posts Archive.”
- Select the post you want to un-archive and select the three dot menu icon.
- Select Show on Profile at the top of the popup box.
What happens to archived posts on Instagram?
Once you’ve archived a post, you can choose to show it on your profile again. The post will return to its original spot on your profile.
How do I unarchive Instagram?
How To Unarchive On Instagram
- Go to your profile page by tapping on the profile icon or your profile picture in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the menu bars.
- Tap on the clock icon and then on the Archive option.
- Tap on Posts (iPhone) or Posts Archive (Android).
- Tap on the photo/content you want to unarchive.
How do I archive my Instagram?
All you need to do in order to use this feature is to click on a post you’d like to archive, tap the three dots in the top right corner, and select Archive from the list. Once that’s done, the post will disappear from the profile.