find the event by going to facebook.com/events and scroll down until you’ve found your events. Then after landing on the event page, click on “invite” to expose the “share” button. Then just be real and have fun! We hope you are able to increase the participants in your organization’s events.
Click the event you’d like to share. Below the event title, click . Select Share to News Feed, Send in Messenger, Share to a Page, Share to a group or Share on a friend’s profile. You can also copy and paste the event URL into a post or message.
Classic mobile browser experience
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Groups.
- Go to your group and select the event.
- Tap Invite, then select the people you want to invite.
- Tap Done.
After you create a group event, you can invite group members to it. Members of a group can create group events and invite other group members to join. To invite group members to an event: In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
Can I invite non friends to a Facebook event?
If you are not Facebook friends with someone, but you want to invite her to your event, you must have her personal email address. Although the invitation will be delivered through traditional email and not a Facebook notification, your friend can still see details about the event and RSVP.
So do this: find the event by going to facebook.com/events and scroll down until you’ve found your events. Then after landing on the event page, click on “invite” to expose the “share” button.
To share an event:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Events, then tap Calendar and select a public event.
- Below the event title, tap Share.
- Select Your Story, News Feed, Message, Copy Link or More.
- You can also tap Invite next to your friends’ names to invite them individually.