You can now use Creator Studio to upload, compose and post all of your Instagram content except stories from your computer. You can also do things like save post drafts to continue working later, schedule posts to go live at a later date and time and edit the description and location of posts you’ve already published.
Can you use Facebook Creator Studio Instagram?
To connect to Instagram in Creator Studio, you must: Manage a Facebook Page and have an Instagram account. Convert your Instagram account to a Business Profile or Creator Account. Link your Instagram account to a Facebook Page you manage.
Why can’t I post to Instagram from Creator Studio?
At this moment, it is not possible to make any changes to your post from within Creator Studio’s environment. Once your posts go live, you can do so via the app. You cannot publish Instagram stories. At this moment, scheduling and publishing stories isn’t possible.
Can I use Creator Studio for Instagram stories?
Anyone with access to a Facebook Page can use Creator Studio, regardless of their role (though some features are only available to certain roles — more on that in a bit). To use the dashboard on mobile, download the Creator Studio app for iOS or Android.
Can you post reels on Creator Studio?
Instagram reels are not available in the Creator Studio, but they are available for scheduling on your Instagram profile. You can still create a post with a video or a photo, then add it to your Instagram reel.
How do I schedule a post using Creator Studio on Instagram?
To schedule a post to go live on your Instagram feed at a later date:
- Follow steps 1-6 for “Post to your Instagram feed”.
- Click the arrow next to Publish.
- Select Schedule.
- Choose the date and time at which you want your content to post on your Instagram feed.
- Click Schedule.
How do I post on Creator Studio?
You can use Creator Studio to upload, compose and post all your Facebook content.
Option 3: Upload Video
- Select Upload Video.
- Choose to upload a Single Video, Multiple Videos or Post Video Across Pages.
- Select your video file(s).
- Choose where you want to post the video(s).
- Add your video details. …
- Select Publish.
How do you post a reel on Instagram?
How to make Reels on Instagram
- Open the Reels feature. After you open your Instagram app, press the “+” button at the bottom-center of the screen. …
- Choose your video length. …
- Add music to your Reel. …
- Choose your speed. …
- Choose your effects. …
- Set your timer. …
- Record your video. …
- Put text on the Reel.
How do I schedule Instagram with Facebook Creator Studio?
How to schedule posts on Instagram from Creator Studio
- Choose content from your computer or directly from your Facebook Page.
- Crop your image within the tool if necessary.
- Write your caption and add the location (optional)
- Choose “Schedule” by clicking on the arrow on the right of the blue “Publish” button.
How do I schedule a post in Creator Studio?
How To Schedule Posts
- Choose the content you want to share from your computer or directly from your Facebook page.
- Edit the image with the editing tool if necessary.
- Write a caption or add a location to it.
- Click on the arrow on the right side of the Publish button and select Schedule.
Can you add links to Instagram reels?
Encourage fans to use your music in their Instagram Reels by adding Instagram Reels Use Audio to your links and landing pages. Fans will get direct access to the music in Instagram and can instantly use it in their own reels on the platform. Make sure the music you’re promoting is already available on Instagram.
How do you schedule Instagram reels in Creator Studio?
Follow these steps to use Creator Studio as an Instagram scheduler:
- Link your Instagram account to Creator Studio. …
- Click Create Post. …
- Upload your visuals. …
- Schedule your post. …
- Wait for your post to be published to Instagram.