How do I change my shop settings on Facebook?
Edit items manually
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog.
- Open the Catalog tab and go to Items.
- In the Items tab, find the item you want to edit. …
- Select Edit Item.
- Edit any information you want to update, such as the item’s title, description, price, availability or other attributes.
How do I checkout on Facebook?
Tap a product, then tap Buy now. Enter your email address. We’ll send your order confirmation and any updates about your order to this email. If you have not made a payment on Facebook before, enter your contact, shipping and payment information, then tap Continue.
How do I change my checkout on Facebook Shop 2021?
To change your checkout method:
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your shop.
- In the left-hand menu, click Settings.
- Click Checkout Method.
- Find the checkout method you want to update and click.
- Choose the checkout method you want. …
- Click Change in the top-right.
- Follow the steps to complete your change. …
- Click Confirm.
How do I organize my shop on Facebook?
To create a collection:
- From your Page, click Publishing Tools.
- Under Shop, click Collections.
- From Publishing Tools, click + Add Collection.
- Name the collection and choose if you want it to be publicly visible.
- To add products to the collection, click + Add Products.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Can you checkout on Facebook shop?
Checkout is currently available in the US and to a limited number of other businesses. When you use Commerce Manager, you can set up a shop with checkout. Checkout allows customers to buy items directly from a shop on Facebook or Instagram.
Is Facebook pay the same as checkout?
As explained by Facebook: “Starting this August, businesses in the US who use participating platforms will have the ability to enable Facebook Pay as a payment option directly on their websites, giving their customers the ability to speed through checkout without having to re-enter their payment information.
How does checkout with Facebook work?
Checkout allows customers to buy items directly from a shop on Facebook or Instagram. If you use checkout: You can access additional Commerce Manager tools. You incur a selling fee for your sales.
What is checkout method?
The checkout process is the series of steps a customer follows to purchase the items in their shopping cart on an ecommerce store. This includes every step that a customer goes through to proceed through to checkout.
How do I change my checkout method on Facebook UK?
Change your checkout method
- Go to Commerce Manager.
- In the Settings tab, click General and find the Checkout method section.
- Click next to your checkout method. …
- Click Change.
- Choose the checkout method you want and click Change.
What is offsite checkout?
Offsite means that the customer will be transferred off of your website to complete the payment portion of their transaction via a secure portal. … Notice that in the payment area, the customer would click “Proceed to PayPal” and would be transferred to PayPal to enter the credit card details and complete their order.
Why can’t I change checkout on Facebook?
The Facebook restriction on shops
The Facebook restriction forces the merchant to provide his banking details and forces him to use the Facebook built-in checkout.
What is message checkout?
Checkout with messaging. You can direct buyers to message your business on Messenger or WhatsApp to complete their payment.