Tap the menu icon (three lines) in the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device, then Settings & Privacy, then Settings. Security and Login are where you’ll be able to update your password and examine your logged-in devices.
How do I see what devices are connected to my Facebook account?
To find out where your account is currently logged in, open a web browser, log into Facebook, and go to the Facebook account settings page. Then, click “Security” on the left side of the browser window. On the Security Settings page, click on the “Where You’re Logged In” section.
How do I remove a device from Facebook Login?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Below Security, tap Security and Login.
- Tap Save your login info.
- Tap to check the device or browser you want to remove, then tap Remove Selected.
Can I check my Login history on Facebook?
Click on “Active Sessions,” which is located towards the bottom of the Privacy settings page. This brings up a list of your current and past Facebook logins, including the location where the login took place, the type of device that was used to access the site, and the day and time of the login.
How can I see what devices are connected to my Google account?
See devices that have used your account
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security .
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You’ll see devices where you’re currently signed in to your Google Account. For more details, select a device.
Why does my Facebook say I’m logged in somewhere else?
Facebook grabs your most frequent log-in IP address. Many providers change IP addresses on a rotating basis, and your provider may have their main server installation many miles away. If it’s showing the right device, then you haven’t been hacked.
How do you delete logged actions on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. Tap Filter at the top, then scroll down and tap Search History. In the top left, tap Clear Searches.