Go to your Group, on the left, from the menu options, select photos. Then there are three tabs to choose from, select albums. Scroll through till you find the Album you want to edit or delete.
How do I delete a photo album in a Facebook group?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the album you want to delete.
- Tap Menu in the bottom left.
- Tap Delete album then tap Yes.
How do you edit or delete an album on Facebook?
How do I delete an album on Facebook?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos, then tap Albums in the top right.
- Go to the album you want to delete.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Edit Album.
- Tap Delete Album, then tap Delete to confirm.
How do I rename an album in a Facebook group?
How to Rename a Photo Album in Facebook
- Log on to Facebook and navigate to your Timeline. Click “Photos” on your Timeline to bring up a list of your albums.
- Click the title of the album you want to rename. …
- Click the pencil icon or the “Edit Album” link located to the right of your name. …
- Type the new name for the album.
How do you delete a photo album?
To delete albums on your iPhone, open Photos and tap the Albums tab at the bottom of the screen. Tap the See All button next to My Albums. Then, tap Edit in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Next, tap the red minus button in the upper left-hand corner of the album.
How do I edit albums?
Change or delete text
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Open the album.
- At the top right, tap More. Edit album. To edit or delete text, tap the text and make changes.
- Tap Done .
Can you rearrange albums on Facebook?
It will open a page with all your photo albums uploaded to your personal Facebook profile and, hovering the mouse on each album, the cursor with the four directional arrows will appear, and you can move the album to a position before or after the other albums.
How do I delete mobile Uploads album on Facebook?
When you upload photos in facebook using your mobile phone, an album named mobile uploads will be automatically created and the photos goes to the same album. This album is created by default for the photos uploaded from mobile phone. The album cannot be deleted manually since it is created by facebook itself.
How can I delete multiple albums on Facebook?
Facebook does not have the option to select multiple photos and delete them in one go. One way to delete multiple photos is to delete an album. You can only delete photos you uploaded to Facebook or albums you created. You will not be able to delete a photo you did not upload.