If items in your posts aren’t approved: It’s likely that the item in your shop or catalog goes against our commerce policies Review the product in your catalog that you want to tag to make sure it complies with our commerce policies.
How do I become approved to sell on Facebook?
Start selling products through a Facebook Shop in six steps:
- Set Up Accounts & Check Compliance. …
- Create a Facebook Business Page. …
- Set Up Your Commerce Manager. …
- Evaluate Your Options for Selling on Facebook. …
- Add Products to Your Catalog. …
- Market Your Products for Facebook Shop Success.
How long does Facebook take to approve products?
Before ads show up on Facebook, they’re reviewed to make sure they meet our Advertising Policies. Typically most ads are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases it may take longer.
How do you meet the requirements for a Facebook shop?
Facebook Shop requirements
- Your store needs to be located in a country or region where the Facebook Shop feature is available.
- You need a Facebook Page for your business. …
- Your Sender email, set in the Store details settings of your Shopify admin, needs to be a valid email address.
Why can’t I sell stuff on Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace fails to work when there are problems with your Facebook account, the smartphone application (if you are using it), incompatible device, or issues with geographic location from where you are accessing it. The marketplace is a popular forum where users can buy/sell products near their locality.
Why is my listing on Facebook Marketplace not approved?
If you see There are issues with your product next to your listing, it wasn’t approved because it goes against our Commerce Policies. Other people on Marketplace can’t see this listing.
How do I get around Facebook ad rejection?
It’s not uncommon to see this message next to your Facebook Ads: Rejected. This typically means that you must edit something within your ad or change the target audience selections. After rectifying the situation, you can resubmit the advertisement, which usually doesn’t take more than a few minutes for approval.
What are the requirements for a Facebook business page?
Here’s what you’ll need to set up your Facebook Page.
- Your business name and description. Name your Page after your business, or another name that people search for to find your business. …
- A profile photo and cover photo. Choose photos that best represent your business. …
- The action you want people to take.
How do I verify my commerce account on Facebook?
What you can submit to confirm your business identity
- A certificate of organization or incorporation.
- A partnership agreement.
- A business license.
- A permit.
- A screenshot from your state’s Secretary of State website showing active business status (including Secretary of State logo and URL) is also acceptable.
How long is the temporary limit on Facebook Marketplace?
The limit for posting items on the Facebook Marketplace is 30 days. This is a temporary limit that may be extended in the future. How do I get rid of limit reached on Marketplace? If you’re trying to sell an item on the Marketplace, then there’s a limit on how many items you can list.