Go to Settings > Notifications to verify that the app supports notifications. If notifications do not appear in the Notification Center, make sure that the Notification Center setting for the app is enabled. Make sure you’re signed in to your Apple ID.
Why is Instagram not on my notifications list?
Notification issues may stem from not having the most up-to-date version of Instagram. In addition to bug fixes, updates may also include new app features. To remedy this, update the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android. You can check for available updates in the App Store on iPhone or Google Play Store on Android.
Why doesn’t Instagram show up in my iPhone notification settings?
The most likely reason why Instagram notifications not working on your iPhone is probably you turned Notifications for Instagram off. Go to Settings > Notification > Instagram. Enable Allow Notifications and Show On Lock Screen. Change the default sound to any other.
How do I add Instagram to my notifications in settings?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap Following in the top right. Next to the account tap (Android) or (iPhone), then tap Manage Notifications. Tap next to the feature that you want to turn on notifications for.
How do you fix Instagram notifications on iOS 14?
Instagram notifications not working on iPhone? Here is a fix
- Check iPhone notification settings.
- Check if “Do Not Disturb” is on.
- Check your Instagram app notifications.
- Check your network connection.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Reinstall the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Logout from your Instagram account.
- Enable background refresh.
How do you fix Instagram DM notifications?
however the summary of fix is:
- Check the Notifications setting on the Instagram app if all are turned on. …
- Update the Instagram app.
- Restart the phone.
- Clear Instagram cache.
- Make sure you have enough storage on your phone.
- Check the phone notification setting from Setting.