File Type: MP4, MOV or GIF. Video Duration: 1 second to 2 minutes. Maximum File Size: 4GB. Minimum Width: 500 pixels.
What is the video format for Facebook Stories?
Tips: For best results, Facebook recommends uploading videos in . MP4 and . MOV format (see a full list of supported file formats here), with H. 264 compression, square pixels, fixed frame rate, progressive scan, and stereo AAC audio compression at 128kbps+.
Why can’t I upload a video to my Facebook story?
If you can’t add your video, check: You have a strong network connection. The video format is supported on Facebook. If it takes more than a few hours to add, let us know.
What is the best resolution for Facebook video?
The ideal Facebook video dimension is 720p (frame size of 1280px wide by 720px high). If you upload a video that’s higher resolution than that, Facebook will downsize the video.
What is Facebook Story ratio?
Just like Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories follow a 9:16 ratio and use 1080 x 1920px dimensions. When creating Facebook Stories, consider leaving around 14% (or 250 px) of space at the top and bottom of the image, as this area is obscured by the sponsored label and call to action on the screen.
How do I upload a video from my computer to a story on Facebook?
- Step 1: Go to the Stories section, which is on the top of your News Feed.
- Step 2: Then, click + Add to Story.
- Step 3: Now, type an update or add a photo or video from your computer.
- Step 4: Further, click the audience selector to choose who all can see your story. …
- Step 5: Finally, click on the option ‘Post’.
How can I post a video on my Facebook page?
Now, to upload a video to Facebook, follow these steps:
- Choose Add Photo/Video in the Share box at the top of your Home page or Timeline. …
- Click Upload Photos/Video. …
- Select a video file from your computer. …
- (Optional) Type any explanation or comment into the Say Something About This Video box.
How do I upload a video to Facebook longer than 30 seconds?
Video Length 20 Minutes or Less
- Visit the Facebook homepage and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Add Photo/Video” link at the top of the page.
- Select “Upload Photo/Video.”
- Click on the “Choose file” button and use the file browser to locate the video file on your computer’s hard drive.