It is an official suggestion by the YouTube team that you try to watch a video after 30 minutes if it cannot be played right away. It could be there is an issue with the video on the YouTube servers and so you cannot play it on your device.
What do I do if YouTube is not working?
YouTube Not Working On Android- How Can You Fix It?
- Reboot Your Android Smartphone if YouTube not working on Android. …
- Clear Cache on Your Android if YouTube not working on Android. …
- Update Your Android when YouTube not working on Android. …
- Check Your Internet Connection. …
- Check Your Phone’s Time and Date.
How do you fix YouTube not loading on iPad?
How to fix Apple iPad Air YouTube app that won’t load or cannot play videos
- First solution: Quit YouTube then restart.
- Second solution: Restart your Wi-Fi Internet.
- Third solution: Update YouTube to the latest version available.
- Fourth solution: Uninstall then reinstall YouTube app on your iPad Air.
How do I fix an error loading video on my iPhone?
- Double-tap the problematic video and select the Favorite icon. …
- Go to iCloud settings, select Videos, and turn off the option. …
- Import the problematic video into iMovie and try to play it.
- Duplicate the video and try to play the copy.
- Upload the video to a shared album and then redownload it.
What is Error loading?
Symptom 1: “Error loading operating system” error screen on startup. This error shows when your computer’s BIOS doesn’t support the capacity of the hard disk where you are installing Windows XP or it’s not properly installed. Issues with your hard disk drive’s partition can also be a major cause.
Did YouTube crash right now?
Youtube.com is UP and reachable by us.
Why can’t I connect to YouTube?
Clear the YouTube Cache and Data
On Android, go to Settings > Apps > YouTube > Storage. Tap Clear cache and see if it fixes the problem. If not, return here and tap Clear data. On iOS, the best way to do this is to uninstall and reinstall YouTube.
How can I restart YouTube?
Clear the app’s cache and data
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into Apps.
- Find and tap on the YouTube app under See all apps.
- Tap on Storage & cache.
- Hit Clear Cache.
- You can also select Clear storage for a clean start.
Why are YouTube videos not loading?
Browser problems: When YouTube videos won’t play, it’s usually a browser problem. Refreshing the page fixes the problem a lot of the time, but you may need to update your browser or clear the cache. Computer problems: Most computer problems that prevent YouTube from working require a simple restart.
How do I get YouTube back on my iPad?
Just type “youtube.com” into the Safari address bar on your iPad to access the YouTube mobile site. You can add a YouTube shortcut to your iPad’s home screen by tapping the “Share” button in Safari. You can also add a shortcut to the mobile version of YouTube to your iPad’s home screen.
Why is YouTube not working on Safari?
Clear Safari Cache and Cookies
Clearing your Safari cache and cookies is the most common and easy step to ensure that YouTube works. After all, most YouTube-related issues have some connection back to cache or cookies.
How do I clear YouTube cache on iPad?
In the Chrome app
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- At the bottom, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- Make sure there’s a check mark next to “Cookies, Site Data,” and “Cached Images and Files.”
- Tap Clear browsing data.
Why won’t my videos load on my phone?
Check your Wi-Fi network. Update the internet browser. Clear cache and history files in Android phone. Clear cache in YouTube app.
Why can’t my phone load videos?
If the video has already been downloaded, but you can’t play it on your Android phone, then it can have the following reasons. The video could not be downloaded properly from its source. The header of the video file could be missing or corrupted. There can be issues with the syncing of its video or audio component.
Why does my phone say Error loading photo?
You may be having this photo downloading error because you do not have enough free storage on your iPhone or iPad. You may also get “out of storage” errors. On your device, go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage. You may see a list of recommendations that you may want to follow for optimizing the storage.