How do I delete a story on Facebook from my phone?
How to delete a Facebook Story
- Log into your Facebook page on your Mac or PC, or through the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed, then tap the image or video you want to remove.
- Click on the three horizontal dots at the top right corner.
Why can’t I delete my Facebook Story?
There’s no reason or option to delete a story before you post it, Facebook doesn’t keep your story as a draft. If you’re not happy with how it turned out, use the editing menu to make it look better. Or you can just tap or click the arrow left button and choose the “Discard story” option to exit to the main menu.
How do I delete my story on my phone?
How do I delete a photo or video from my Instagram story?
- Go to your story by tapping Your story at the top of Feed.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I delete a story on Facebook from my Iphone?
Open the Facebook app and select your Facebook Story at the top of your newsfeed. Select More (three dots) in the upper-right corner of the story. Select Delete photo or Delete video, and then select Delete to confirm. Repeat this process to delete more photos or videos from your story, if necessary.
Can I turn off Facebook Stories?
Muting stories will hide any new stories that an individual person or page uploads. To do so, click or tap the three dots found in the upper right hand corner of a story. On the mobile app, you can also press and hold a story to open the same pop-up to mute.
How do I edit my story on Facebook app?
To edit or delete your story highlights:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight.
- Tap Delete Highlight or Edit Highlight and follow the steps.