Restart your phone. Relink Facebook to your Instagram account. Access your “Instagram profile,” then the “hamburger icon,” and then “Settings -> Accounts center-> Accounts & profiles -> Add accounts -> Facebook.” If sharing from Instagram to Facebook still fails, try clearing app cache on both apps.
Linking Your Facebook and Instagram
- Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu.
- Click on the “Connect to Instagram” option.
- A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram. This will link your accounts.
If the Page you’d like to connect is not showing in the drop down from your profile, it may be because you are not an admin of that Page. Check your Page’s settings and make sure you have permission to add that Page to your Instagram business profile.
To share your Feed posts to Facebook, first you’ll need to set up your accounts in Accounts Center. At this time, you can only share a Feed post to Facebook from the Instagram app for Android or iPhone. Start creating a photo or video post. Before sharing your post, tap next to Share to Facebook.
How do I post from Instagram to Facebook?
How do I share posts from my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account then tap Sharing to other apps.
- Select Facebook.
How do I post to Facebook and Instagram at the same time?
Tap Settings, then Account, then Linked Accounts. Tap Facebook. And select Share to [your profile or Page]. Select the Facebook Page you want to crosspost your Instagram story to.
Why won’t my posts upload on Instagram?
One common reason for people suddenly not being able to upload photos on Instagram is something might have gone wrong with the Instagram app’s cache memory. If Instagram won’t let you post a picture, you can try updating Instagram, clearing the app cache, or taking a screenshot of the picture to re-upload.
How to link your Instagram account to a Facebook page
- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password.