How do I make it so only friends can message me on Facebook 2021?
Click on the light gray icon in the “Send you messages” group. Click “Friends Only” from the drop-down menu. Only people on your confirmed friends list will be allowed to send you messages.
How do I stop strangers messaging me on Facebook 2020?
On Facebook: Open a chat with the person > Click their name in the top left > Choose “Mute conversation,” “Ignore messages,” or “Block.”
Can I block a stranger on Facebook?
Choose Settings & Privacy. Choose Settings. In the left section, select Blocking. In the Block users section, in the Block users field, enter the person’s name.
How do I make Messenger private?
How do I start a Secret Conversation in Facebook Messenger?
- From the tab, tap.
- Tap Secret in the top right.
- Select who you want to message.
- If you want, tap in the text box and set a timer to make the messages disappear.
How can I lock my Facebook profile?
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android and iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the ‘Add to Story’ section.
- Here, you will find the ‘Lock Profile’ option. Tap on it and you will be taken to the Lock Profile page.
- Tap on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ button to confirm.
Why do I keep getting random messages on Messenger?
As a way of securing your account, Facebook automatically assumes them as spam. It may include bulk messages and messages with excessive links. If you happen to receive one of those, it will be automatically placed under filtered messages. How do I check my spam messages on messenger?
How do I make my Facebook private on the app?
Simply follow the steps below:
- Launch the “Facebook” app on your phone.
- Tap on the three line menu. …
- Scroll down to “Settings and Privacy.”
- Tap on the “Settings” tab.
- Under “Privacy,“ click on “Privacy settings.”
- Tap on “Check a few important settings.”
- In “Privacy Checkup,” choose “Who can see what you share.”
Why would a random girl added me on Facebook?
It simply means she is interested in some way. Maybe she’s interested in getting as many friends as possible. Maybe you are an acquaintance and she simply wants know a bit more about you (in a non-romantic, non-sexual way).