A pop-up screen will ask how you want to share the post. You can pick and choose who sees it on your Facebook news feed. Then click Share. The Life Event is now on your profile under the new “Life Events” section, and your friends will get a notification you posted one!
How do you post a life event on Facebook?
To create a life event on your Facebook profile:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to Posts and tap Life Event.
- Select a category or create your own.
- Tap Photos/Videos to add photos and videos to your life event. …
- Tap Next then choose who you want to share your life event with.
How do I make my life event appear on my timeline?
Go to your Facebook profile page.
- Above where it says “What’s on your mind,” on the right, click “Life Event.” …
- Choose the most fitting category, or select “Create Your Own.” …
- Fill in the information as desired: Title, date, description, location, and any photos you may want to add or people you may want to tag.
Can you update your job on Facebook without everyone knowing?
If you don’t want show changes to your friends, just set the privacy setting to “Only Me” before updating any information. Once you set the “Only Me”, no one will able to see your information changes.
How do you add a life event on Facebook without posting?
Life events are highlighted on your Profile
You can choose to hide a life event by tapping “…” at the top of the post and selecting “Hide from Timeline.”
Do life events show up in newsfeed?
Now, Facebook will ping you with notifications about certain Life Events regardless of if the person shows up regularly in your newsfeed. That means you won’t miss out on any big moments — and no one will miss out on your big moments, either.
How do you add a life event on Facebook 2022?
Steps to Add a Life Event on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app. …
- On mobile, tap the ‘MENU’ icon on the top right, then click on your name. …
- Scroll down to where you upload your status. …
- Tap on the ‘Life Event’ option. …
- After selecting ‘Life Event’, the ‘Create Life Event’ window pops up. …
- This brings up another screen.
Are life events public on Facebook?
Facebook really wants us to use Life Events. The company thinks they’re so important that it stars them for you automatically (meaning they are given more prominence on your Timeline). Life Events are also public by default, although you can change that setting before you publish.
How do I recover a deleted Life event on Facebook?
To retrieve the post you just deleted, navigate to More > Activity Log, and then tap Trash from the top menu. You’ll see any posts deleted within the past 30 days via Manage Activity. Tap a post you want to recover and then tap Restore. Select Restore to confirm.
Why is my relationship not showing on Facebook?
It’s on account privacy settings. She has her privacy settings set to not show relationship status. It’s because that she has set her privacy level of her relationship status to be not visible to public.
To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option. You can unhide a post on Facebook in both the mobile app and in any web browser.
Does Facebook notify when you update your bio?
Your bio will not show in your newsfeed unless you update any personal information. If you choose to update personal information, such as Relationship Status, Current Employer, etc., you have an option when making and saving changes Facebook will ask you whether you want the updates to show up in Newsfeed.
Should you put your job on Facebook?
Try not to put any information on your Facebook that reveals where you work. You don’t just have to worry about identity thieves when it comes to your employment. Black people use Facebook more than anyone.