1. Locate the post which you want to share and press the Share button in the bottom-right corner of the post. 2. In the pop-up menu that appears, select Share now if you want to instantly share the post or Share to News Feed if you want more control, including the ability to add descriptive text to the post you shared.
How do you repost a status on Facebook?
Use the drop-down box in the “Share This Status” dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend’s timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as a private message to another user.
It’s all about the privacy settings. In most cases if you do not see a share button on a post it’s because the person’s privacy setting are set to friends only. Also there is no share button on a post in a closed group nor in a secret group. It’s all about the privacy settings.
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do you repost on Facebook with comments and likes?
This is located underneath the post but above the Likes and comments. Choose where you want to repost the item. When you click the Share link a new window will appear. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the new window to choose where you want to repost the item.
Here’s where you can find the share button in Google Chrome for Android:
- Open Google Chrome on your Android device.
- Look for and tap the three-dot menu button at the top right of your screen.
- Tap on the Share… button.
When someone hits the Facebook Share button, they can publish a post that they’re interested in on their own wall, without having to copy and paste a link onto their Facebook profile. The Share button is one of the three engagement options that Facebook gives users to allow them to connect with people online.