Instagram app for Android and iPhone
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do you save and repost on Instagram?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. …
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram. …
- Download the post. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll. …
- Add a caption and share your repost.
How do you save other people’s photos on Instagram?
Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app. …
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
What Are Instagram Saves? An Instagram save isn’t a new feature. It’s already been there for at least a couple of years. It’s a handy feature to “bookmark” the posts that you like and save them in different collections (categories) so that you can revisit them again in the future.
How to reshare a post to your Instagram Stories?
- Open your Instagram Stories.
- Press on “aA” (it’s the “Create” feature)
- Press on the “Smiley Sticker” on top of your screen.
- Press on the “Reshare” sticker.
- Re-share a post that you have recently viewed, saved or posted on your feed.
The ‘Add post to story’ button is only available for public accounts. If you are trying to share a post from a private account, you will not see the button in the sharing menu under the post. Check posts from other accounts, preferably from a celebrity, and see if you can view the resharing option.
Where do my saved posts go on Instagram?
On Android and iOS, go to your Instagram profile and tap on the three dots—also known as the hamburger menu. Tap Settings from the popup menu that appears. Select Account and go to Posts you’ve liked.
How do you post saved stories on Instagram?
To do this and share an Instagram story as a post, follow the steps:
- View your active story.
- Click on the 3 dots at the bottom of the story and tap “Save”
- Select Share as Post.
Can I save someone else’s Instagram story?
Now that you’ve learned all the tips and tricks for saving your own Instagram Story, you’re probably wondering if it’s possible to save someone else’s Instagram Story. Unfortunately, there are no in-app ways to download another user’s Stories.
How do you save someone else’s video on Instagram?
Video Downloader for Instagram (Android) offers a very easy way of downloading Instagram videos. Right-click on a video and select “Copy Link.” Paste the link on the Video Downloader app and save the video.
How do you save other people’s Instagram videos to your camera roll?
Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.