In the left column, under PAGES, click “Create Page.” Review the page type options and select the appropriate option. To set up a page for your book, select the “Entertainment” box and then select “Book” from the drop down menu and type in the name of your book.
How do I create a Facebook book?
To create a Facebook author page you will need to start with a personal Facebook account.
- Click the menu with dots button at the top right of your Facebook account.
- Select “Page” from underneath “create”
- You will then be prompted to enter the name of your page, the page category, and a description. …
- Click “Create Page.”
Can you write a book on Facebook?
Starting the Facebook launch as she means to go on… Online Facebook events are an excellent way to launch a new book, both fiction and non-fiction. They offer an exciting opportunity for new readers to explore the settings and characters of your book, with intriguing hints to draw them into the story.
How do you use Facebook as a writer?
If you already have a Facebook profile page, you can simply click the ‘Create’ button on the toolbar at the top of your Facebook page, select Page, and then select Community or Public Figure. In the form that follows, you can put your name for the page name and ‘Author’ in the category field.
Should I create a Facebook page for my book?
If you keep talking about that one book that they already read, they aren’t going to stick around; they’ll soon block your content. So while a Facebook can be effective for interacting with fans and getting them to know and like your brand, it doesn’t really help you reach new readers.
Authors do not need a Facebook page. … Facebook pages became popular when authors and public figures realized that they could only be “friends” with 5,000 people through their personal profile.
How do I sell my book on Facebook?
The best way we’ve found for authors to list their books on Facebook is make an offer for each title on their facebook author page. To start creating offers, click on the Offers tab and select Create Offer. Click change photo in the image box, and upload an image that contains your book cover.
How do you write on a Facebook page?
To post on a Page that you visit:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu.
- Tap Write something on the Page.
- Write your post, then tap Post.
How can I create a page in Facebook?
To create a Facebook page:
- Click the drop-down arrow on the toolbar, then select Create Page.
- Choose either Business or Brand or Community or Public Figure as your Page category.
- Enter a Page Name and Category, then click Continue.
- Upload a profile picture and a cover photo for your Page.
- The Facebook page will appear.
These are a great way to meet new people, network with other authors and share your content for free. To get started, all you have to do is search for “authors” or your genre in the Facebook search bar and then click on groups.
By implementing the Author Tag on their websites, publishers can make it easy for Facebook readers to start following the author of an article they just read and enjoyed. This is a web development tool that connects the byline in a story preview in the News Feed to the writer’s Page or Profile with Follow.
Important: Self-published authors are unlikely to be targetable with Facebook Ads. So try to find as many traditionally published authors as possible that write similar books/genres to you, as they are much more likely to be targetable with your Facebook Ads. By now, you should have a good list of audience ideas.
How To Write Your Author Bio
- Mention your credentials on your book subject: …
- Include achievements that build credibility or are interesting to the reader (without going overboard) …
- Mention any books you’ve written, and your website (but don’t oversell them)