Under Chat Settings, you’ll see Theme. Tap this and scroll through a selection of colors and combinations to immediately change the way your messages look. The default theme that you’ve already been using is a mix of purples and blues that you can always return to.
How do you change the color of your messages on Instagram?
Here is how to change the chat color on Instagram:
Tap on the information button at the top right corner of your screen. Under the chat settings, there you will find the Instagram Chat “Themes” button. Click on “Themes” and choose the theme you want to use.
Why is Instagram DM not purple?
Recently many Instagram users report that why their Instagram DM color changed to blue, grey, or purple. It most probably is a test from Instagram, which is about the readability of the text. … When you send a direct message (DM) on Instagram, its color might change from purple to blue and then grey.
Why are my Instagram messages not purple?
You have probably noticed that only the messages you send have a different appearance. If you send several in a row, their color usually fades from purple to blue. However, the ones that you receive haven’t changed a bit; they’re still gray. Some people believe that this change is supposed to make chatting easier.
How do I change my DM color on Instagram 2021?
How to Change Instagram Chat Themes
- Launch Instagram and tap the messaging/DM icon in the top-right corner of the app.
- Next, open a chat whose theme you want to change.
- Tap the profile name to open the Chat settings menu.
- In the Chat Settings section, select Theme.
- Choose a preferred theme in the Themes section.
How do you get rainbow text on Instagram?
How to Do Rainbow Text on Instagram Stories
- Type any text you want using the text tool.
- Highlight the text you want to ombré
- Open the color gradient and hold down a color until a rainbow gradient appears.
- Drag your fingers across both the text and gradient at the same time to create a rainbow appearance.