How do I sort Facebook Marketplace by recent?
To sort your search results on Marketplace:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Marketplace. If you don’t see Marketplace, tap See more.
- Tap then tap Search Marketplace and enter what you’re looking for (example: table).
- Tap to select location or distance. Or tap Filters to sort by price.
- Tap Apply.
How do I find new Marketplace listings?
My Marketplace” from the left-side menu bar, then click “Active listings”. In the “Quick Info” column, click on the “view listing” link. Your marketplace listing will open up in a new window.
How do you filter results on the Marketplace?
Filtering API Marketplace Listings
- Click the Filter icon. The Filter pop-up window is displayed.
- Select an attribute from the Show items where list.
- Enter a filter string in the field.
- Click + to add the attribute to the filter list. Note: You can specify up to five attributes.
- Click Apply.
How do I change my Marketplace search settings on Facebook?
To change your address with Facebook Marketplace:
- Go to your Facebook news feed.
- Click on the Marketplace icon.
- Go to Filters.
- Under “Location,” choose the location and distance you want.
- Click “Apply.”
How do I find Facebook Marketplace further than 100 miles?
Before you proceed with your search, go to the location section and click on it. A pop-up window should appear asking for a location and a search radius. Make sure to choose “500 miles” from the dropdown menu.
How do I find my Marketplace History on Facebook?
If you go into the Marketplace, click on Selling on the left, and you will see a list of everything you have sold.
Why does Facebook Marketplace show items far away?
it’s because they want to pass along paid/promoted ads to rip off the sellers like me. The more people they get to search over our promoted ads without buying the listing, the more money they get.
Where are Facebook Marketplace settings?
Scroll down to Help & settings, then tap Settings. Scroll down and tap Notification settings, below Notifications. Tap See More below the What notifications you receive section. Scroll down and tap Marketplace.
Why can’t I edit my Marketplace listing?
If the listing has an order that’s pending, waiting to be accepted or declined, or has been shipped or sold, it can’t be edited or deleted.
How do I fix my Marketplace on Facebook?
Part 2: 9 Proven Tips to Fix Facebook Marketplace Stop Working on iPhone/Android
- 2.1. Log out and Re-login to Your Facebook.
- 2.2. Clear Cookies and Cache.
- 2.3. Update Facebook App.
- 2.4. Restart Your Phone.
- 2.5. Reinstall the Facebook App.
- 2.6. Change Region/Language.
- 2.7. Change Account Age.
- 2.8. Change Internet or Router.