Can you save other people’s photos from Instagram?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram photo to your camera roll?
How Do I Save Instagram Photos To Camera Roll?
- Go to your profile and tap the icon with three horizontal lines.
- Tap the Settings > Original Photos.
- Tap the toggle button next to Save Original Photos.
Can I save someone else’s Instagram story?
Now that you’ve learned all the tips and tricks for saving your own Instagram Story, you’re probably wondering if it’s possible to save someone else’s Instagram Story. Unfortunately, there are no in-app ways to download another user’s Stories.
How do you save other people’s Instagram videos?
Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
Can you save someone else’s Instagram live?
According to Instagram, you can’t technically save someone else’s live videos. In a March 2017 blog post regarding the feature, Instagram said users have the ability to save their own live videos. “You’ll have the option to save your live video to your phone at the end of a broadcast,” Instagram explains.
How can I save a picture from my Instagram story?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone
- Open your story.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to save.
- Tap Save… …
- (iPhone only) Tap Save Photo/Video to save the individual photo or video or tap Save Story to save everything from your story as a single video.
How do you save Instagram photos to your camera roll on iPhone?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.