Tap your profile picture in the top left to go to your profile. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. At the top of your activity log, tap Archive. Scroll down to the content you want to restore and tap or next to the content, then tap Restore to profile.
What does deleting Activity Log on Facebook do?
While you can’t completely delete your Facebook Activity Log in with one click, you can clear your Activity Log on Facebook by removing each individual activity record. Your Facebook Activity Log is a record of all of your activity on the platform, from Likes to comments to to new friend connections.
How do I activate Activity Log on Facebook?
To view your activity log:
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap. Activity Log.
- From here, you can tap to review activities like: …
- You can also scroll down and tap View Activity History to show your activity history.
How do I find my activity log on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. Tap View Activity History at the bottom.
How do I replay a video on Facebook Activity Log?
Under your Facebook Profile, click on the triple dots beside the edit profile. Click on the Activity Log button. From the left sidebar, click on Logged actions and other activities to expand the menu. Then, click on Videos You’ve Watched from the list of filters.
Can I see my recent activity?
To find your activity on your android phone or tablet, go to the ‘Settings’ app and then move to Google and then Google Account. On top of page, you will find the option ‘Data and Personalization’. Tap on ‘My Activity’ which you will find under ‘Activity and Timeline’.
How do you find your activity?
Find & view activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & privacy.
- Scroll to “History settings.”
- Tap My Activity.
How do I retrieve a deleted post?
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Posts?
- Open your Facebook on your web browser.
- Click the Account button (on the top-right side of the page) and select Settings & Privacy.
- Select Activity Log.
- Click Trash from the left menu on the next page.
- You will see the posts you deleted within 30 days.
How do I find recently watched videos?
Sign in and go to myactivity.google.com to find videos that you’ve viewed on the YouTube app or website while signed in. It also includes videos you’ve watched in a YouTube player on other websites while signed in to Google Chrome.