Can I hide the date I joined Facebook?
4 Answers. You cannot delete it. However, you can hide it. Go to Activity Log> find that post (should be on bottom).
How do I remove my date from Facebook?
Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the three horizontal bars at the bottom-right of your screen to open a menu. …
- Scroll down and tap “Dating.” …
- In the top-right corner, tap the gear icon to open the Settings menu. …
- Under “Account,” tap “Delete Profile.”
How do I unhide the date I joined Facebook?
Go to your activity log on your profile and there choose “your posts”. Scroll down to the post you want to ‘unhide’. There will be a little barred circle next to it on the right side, click that and choose ‘Allowed on timeline’. Done.
How do I change the date I created my Facebook page?
To change the date of a post on your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top right of the post.
- Select Change Date.
- Choose the year, month, date and hour where you want the post to appear on your Page’s timeline.
- Click Save.
How do you find out when someone joined Facebook 2021?
Expand the profile options dropdown by clicking on the downward icon in the top right. Click “Settings and Privacy,” then click “Your Facebook Information” located in the left sidebar. Click “Activity Log.” Select the earliest date on the timeline that’s located on the right.
How do you remove the date you joined Twitter?
Originally Answered: How do I remove the “date joined” from a Twitter account? You can’t remove it. It’s part of Twitter ‘useful’ feature for identification.
How do you find out when someone joined Facebook 2020?
Scroll to the bottom of the user’s Wall. If prompted, click the “View Older Posts” tab at the bottom of the page to view additional activity on the user’s Wall. Facebook lists a user’s recent activity in reverse chronological order so that the first action the user took on the site is last.
Why can’t I change the date of my Facebook post?
You can only change the date of something you posted. You can change the date of posts on your timeline, including your life events and any photos and videos you post or are tagged in. This will move the posts to a new spot on your timeline. You can only change the date to an earlier day.
How do you edit milestones on Facebook?
Follow these steps to edit the first milestone:
- Find the first milestone.
- Hover over the top-right corner, and click the pencil icon and the Edit link that appear.
- Adjust the date to be as far back as you want. …
- (Optional) Add the story, and upload a photo. …
- Click Save.
How do I backdate a post on Facebook 2021?
Backdate a published post
- From the All Published section of the Content Library, hover over the post you want to backdate.
- Click to open the dropdown menu, then select Change date.
- Select a date and time in the past. …
- Select Backdate.