How do I get to the publishing tool on Facebook?
You can find the Publishing tools on the sidebar of your Facebook page. You will get to see a detailed dashboard listing your post and story metrics. You can schedule and automate Facebook posting too.
How can I communicate with Facebook support?
firstname.lastname@example.org – This is the most general, basic support email. You can contact this email with any issue, but you should make your message as clear and detailed as possible so they can easily figure out where you need to be directed for help.
How do I publish my business page on Facebook?
How do I publish my Facebook page?
- Login to Facebook.
- Switch over to your Facebook Business page.
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Page Visibility.
- Click to check the box next to Publish Page.
- Click Save Change.
How do I contact Facebook Business Help Center?
Go to https://www.facebook.com/business/help.
Scroll down and locate the ‘Still Need Help? ‘ section where it says ‘Contact our support team’ and click either the Chat or Email button.
Variation # 1: ‘Publish’ Button Grayed Out
Sometimes, when you create an ad in Facebook Marketplace, you can’t publish that ad because the ‘Publish’ button is disabled (or grayed out). Here, the platform keeps your ad in the draft.
How do I create a production article on Facebook?
How to create Instant Articles
- Step 1: Sign up. The first thing you need to do to get up and running is sign up to join the program. …
- Step 2: Choose your Facebook Page. …
- Step 3: Claim your URL. …
- Step 4: Create articles. …
- Step 5: Customize styling. …
- Step 6: Submit for review.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select “Help & support” from the dropdown menu. From there, you can select “Help Centre,” “Support Inbox,” or “Report a problem.”
How do I contact Facebook Ads Support 2021?
To access those, you need to log in with an ad account with recent ad spend.
Here’s how to access the form:
- Select Help and Support from the account dropdown menu. Facebook Account Dropdown Menu.
- Select Report a Problem.
- Click Something went wrong. Give Feedback to Facebook Menu.
- Complete & submit the contact form.