How do I post a product from Shopify to Facebook?
- From your store’s Shopify admin, go to Sales channels > Facebook.
- In the Products section, click View products to open the bulk product editor. Learn how to use the bulk product editor.
- Review any publishing errors for products, and make the required changes to product information.
- Click Save.
- From your Shopify admin, click + next to SALES CHANNELS.
- Click + next to Facebook, and then click Update sales channel to install the Facebook channel.
- Click Start set up on the feature that you want to install first.
- Click Connect account.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
Does Shopify work with Facebook?
Shopify has partnered with Facebook since 2015 to provide merchants the best multi-channel commerce solution, and is one of the first commerce partners supporting this new, mobile-first shopping experience.
Connect an Existing Store
- Open Store Locations in Business Manager.
- Click + Add Stores.
- Click Next.
- Select Connect a Page and click Next.
- Choose a Facebook Page by name or ID.
- Fill out the fields under Connect a Page.
- Click Save when you have completed all the fields.
Why can’t I add a shop to my Facebook page?
If your shop tab isn’t displaying correctly, head back to “Templates and tabs,” click on “Settings,” and make sure “Show Shop tab” is on. Once you’ve done this, head back to your Facebook page and click on “Shop.” To continue, you must agree to Facebook’s Seller’s Terms and Policies.