- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password.
1 Method 1 of 2: Using the Instagram Website or PC App
- Open the Start menu and select Microsoft Store.
- Click the “Search” text box.
- Type in instagram.
- Click Instagram in the results.
- Click Get.
- Once the app is installed, click Launch to open Instagram, or click Instagram in the start menu.
Restart your phone. Relink Facebook to your Instagram account. Access your “Instagram profile,” then the “hamburger icon,” and then “Settings -> Accounts center-> Accounts & profiles -> Add accounts -> Facebook.” If sharing from Instagram to Facebook still fails, try clearing app cache on both apps.
Linking Your Facebook and Instagram
- Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu.
- Click on the “Connect to Instagram” option.
- A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram. This will link your accounts.
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Scroll down to Logins. Tap Add account to add login information for a new Instagram account or Log out [username] to remove login information for the Instagram account you’re currently logged into.
Can you post to Instagram from Facebook?
To enable Instagram sharing, click and select the Instagram option from the posting options. … Once you’ve published the Facebook post, check your Instagram account and you’ll see the post you shared is now live on your profile. It will now begin to appear in the feeds of those who follow you.