How do you add text to Twitter page?
On the image, tap the +Alt button to insert descriptive text. Type your description of the image and tap Done. Tap the description again to edit it prior to posting the Tweet.
How do you customize your page on Twitter?
How to customize your profile
- Sign in to twitter.com or open your Twitter app (iOS or Android).
- Go to your profile.
- Click or tap the Edit profile button and you’ll be able to edit your: …
- Click or tap into any of these areas and make your changes.
How do I add words to my Twitter URL?
Open your preferred mobile app, or begin a new text message. Type or paste the URL into your Tweet. Links will be adjusted with Twitter’s link shortener wherever you post them. Some clients will adjust your character count as you compose a Tweet; some won’t.
How many words can you put in a tweet?
Twitter is about to get more words — a lot more. The company announced on Tuesday it is doubling how many characters users can cram into a tweet. Most tweets will now fit 280 characters, up from 140. The new limit will roll out to Twitter users in almost all 40 languages Twitter supports.
Can you post more than 280 characters on Twitter?
You can still create extended tweets. Here are six tools that let you write longer Twitter content. In late-2017, Twitter doubled the number of characters allowed in tweets from 140 to 280.
Can you add alt text on Twitter?
You can add alt text to images on Twitter to aid visually impaired users encountering your tweets. You can add alt text using the Twitter mobile app by tapping the +ALT button in the corner of the image before posting the tweet.
How do I add alt text to an image on Twitter?
How to add alt text on Twitter
- Select the GIF or image you want to tweet.
- Click on the =ALT button in the bottom right corner.
- Write your description (up to 1000 characters)
- Click done.
- Click Tweet as usual to post.
To revise a tweet, log in to Twitter, and select Profile. Copy the text from the tweet, and delete it. Paste in a new tweet, revise, and Tweet.
How do I put sensitive content on Twitter?
Tap Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Look for the Safety section and toggle the button next to Mark media you Tweet as containing material that may be sensitive.
How do I view sensitive content on Twitter?
View instructions for twitter.com by selecting the desktop computer icon.
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. …
- Tap Privacy and safety.
- Under Safety, check the box next to Display media that may contain sensitive content.
Where is the bio link on Twitter?
Select your photo or image at the top of your Twitter Home page. Select Edit Profile. The Edit Profile window opens. Scroll to the Bio field and enter your bio.
How to add a custom Twitter Button to your website using Twitter Publish?
- You can prefill the Tweet Text.
- Set another URL (you shouldn’t need to change this one).
- Include your Twitter user (recommended).
- Add any hashtags you may want to share.
- Include any other Twitter users.
- Toggle between standard and large button.