To add WhatsApp as a CTA, select Post Engagement as your objective and choose ‘Send WhatsApp Message’ as your button and you’re done! This will automatically update your post and add a Send Message button with a WhatsApp icon on your post.
Connect your WhatsApp business account with your Facebook Page
- Navigate to your Facebook business Page.
- Click Settings.
- In the column on the left-hand side, click WhatsApp.
- Choose your country code.
- Enter your WhatsApp number and click Send code.
- Input the code and click Confirm.
How do you add WhatsApp to Facebook?
How can I connect my Facebook Page and WhatsApp account?
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap WhatsApp.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter your WhatsApp Business number, then tap Send Code.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish connecting your WhatsApp account.
How can I add WhatsApp to my facebook page 2020?
Required steps to add WhatsApp business number on the Facebook Page:
- Step 1: Log in to Facebook Account.
- Step 2: Visit Settings.
- Step 3: From the left Panel, locate ‘WhatsApp. ‘
- Step 4: Enter the WhatsApp Number Details.
- Step 5: Verify WhatsApp Business Number.
- Step 6: Add the Button.
Creating templates with buttons
To use buttons, you need to submit a template that contains the buttons. Go to the Twilio console, navigate to Programmable Messaging > Senders > WhatsApp Templates, and click the New message template button. Here, you need to submit a message template containing buttons.
Create your own link
Use https://wa.me/<number> where the <number> is a full phone number in international format. Omit any zeroes, brackets, or dashes when adding the phone number in international format.
Can you use WhatsApp through Facebook?
The services and features of the free messaging app do not intermingle with Facebook. The only exception to this is WhatsApp Business, which allows businesses to connect their Facebook pages to their business accounts.
Is WhatsApp connected to Facebook?
WhatsApp is one of the Facebook Companies. The Facebook Companies include, among others, Facebook, Facebook Technologies, and WhatsApp, and together offer the Facebook Company Products.
Does Facebook have access to WhatsApp messages?
When you send messages using WhatsApp, they are encrypted, meaning that only the sender and recipient are able to read them. WhatsApp can’t read them, and neither can Facebook. It’s one of the reasons WhatsApp is the world’s largest messaging service. It earned users’ trust by protecting their privacy.