You will need to accept Terms of Service for each audience in each of your accounts. Click here to navigate to the Custom Audiences Terms. Then click the Account dropdown on the top left to select the Ad Account, then click the “Accept” button.
Why is my custom audience not working?
You’re only targeting demographic data. One of the biggest reasons that custom audiences fail is due to the use of basic demographic data. The typical marketing playbook tells us to create simple buyer personas or customer profiles that describe our typical customers.
How do you use Facebook Custom Audiences step by step?
How to use your Custom Audience
- Open Facebook Ads Manager and click Create Ad.
- Follow the steps to set up your ad. …
- Set the ad to target your selected Custom Audience.
- Refine your targeting options. …
- Set your budget and timing as usual and you’re ready to go.
Where do I find custom Audiences in Facebook?
Find a link for your Business’ Custom Audience terms of service at https://business.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos/?act=<AD_ACCOUNT_ID> .
Why can’t I Create a custom audience on Facebook?
You can only create a Customer List Custom Audience if you’re the owner of the ad account connected to Business Manager or the owner has provided you with either admin or advertiser permissions.
How do I change my custom audience on Facebook?
How to edit
- Go to your Audiences.
- Select your customer list Custom Audience, then select Update.
- Select Replace Customers, Add Customers or Remove Customers.
- Upload or paste your updated file or list that includes the information you want to replace, add, or remove from your Custom Audience.
Do Facebook Custom audiences update automatically?
Your Custom Audience from your website will update automatically as people who fall within the rules you specified for your audience navigate to the pages on your website that have the Facebook pixel.