Can you remove someones Likes on Facebook?
It’s a blue thumbs-up icon in the upper-right side of the page. Tap Unlike when prompted. Doing so will unlike the page and remove it from your list of likes. You can repeat this process for any other pages you want to unlike.
How do you delete someone else’s reaction on Facebook?
Hover your mouse over a post, click the three-dotted icon, and select the Unlike or Remove reaction option. That’s all! Hope it helps.
How do I remove a like from someone else 2021 on Facebook?
How do I remove or change my reaction to a post or comment on Facebook? To change your reaction to a post or comment, tap and hold your current reaction (next to Comment and Share), and then select a new one. To remove your reaction to a post or comment, tap your current reaction.
Can you remove someone’s like from your photo?
Yes, after you block someone, their likes and comments will be removed from your photos and videos. Unblocking someone won’t restore their previous likes and comments. Was this helpful? How could it be better?
Can you remove Reactions on Facebook Post?
All you have to do is locate the post or comment that you reacted on, then click on the reaction to remove it. That’s it! As soon as you click on your reaction, the reaction will disappear. This works for both posts as well as comments on the Facebook website.
How do I hide the number of Likes on my Facebook post?
Disable Facebook Like Counts on the Web
- Open Facebook (website link) and click on the arrow icon at the top-right corner. …
- Now, click on “News Feed preferences“.
- On the page that opens, scroll down and click on “Reaction preferences“.
- Now, enable the toggles for “On your posts” and “On posts from others”.
How to hide Likes on Facebook: Hide Page Likes
- Open Facebook in a desktop browser, then navigate to your profile page and click ‘More. …
- Select ‘Likes’ from the menu. …
- Click the submenu button on the right — it’s the lowest of the two 3-dot buttons — then click ‘Edit the Privacy of your Likes.
How do I remove a reaction from my Facebook story?
How to Delete Reaction on Facebook Story
- Open the Facebook app.
- Navigate to the particular story where you want to remove the reaction.
- Tap the ellipsis icon (3-dot) at the top-right corner.
- Select ‘Undo sent reactions’.
- All the reactions on a certain story will appear. …
- To delete or undo a reaction(s), tap “Undo“.