Instagram allows you to add a single custom URL link in the bio section of your profile.
Thanks to free tools like Linktree, you can now add multiple links on Instagram. It’s an easy way to direct your Instagram followers to anything you’re trying to promote — whether it’s a new blog post, a freebie to build your mailing list or a promotion — without having to switch out your links every time.
Instagram’s changed a lot over the past couple of years, but one feature has remained stubbornly familiar, especially to brands: you can only add one clickable link in your profile’s bio.
The Instagram bio link is one of the features that gives marketers and creators a headache. You only get one link on your Instagram bio. In the past, if you wanted to change it, then you had to keep swapping links every time you start a new campaign.
Is Link in bio free?
Sign up for Later (free), create your link, and paste into your Instagram bio. want—you can even tag previous posts. Your posts and their linked pages are automatically added to your Linkin.
How to Add a Link to Your Bio From the Instagram App
- Navigate to your profile by tapping the profile icon in the bottom menu.
- Tap the Edit Profile button.
- In the Website field, add your link by typing it in manually or copying and pasting it there from another source.
- Tap Done in the top right.
How to put a link in your Instagram bio
- Edit your Instagram profile. Go to your profile and tap on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Add the URL in the Website field. In the “Website” field, enter the URL you want to add to your bio.
- Save the changes. Tap on “Done” and that’s it – you now have a link in your Instagram bio.
How to find link in bio on Instagram. To get to someone’s profile, tap their username, displayed above their post. Then you’ll see their “bio” where they describe themselves and their account, and the blue URL. That’s the link in bio.
What is a good bio for Instagram?
An Instagram bio that clearly describes what the user does or what they’re interested in can be considered a good bio. You could list your job profile, interests, accomplishments, and hobbies. For example, your bio could be something like, “fitness enthusiast + dog mom + founder of X Company.”
Is Linktree free?
Is Linktree free? There is a free version and a premium version, which (at the time of writing) costs $6 per month. The free version has limited functionality and doesn’t allow you to add much branding. However, you can add a profile picture and change the colour of the background to one of their presets.
You can copy and paste a website’s address to create a link to the site, add a link to an email in order to hide the link’s address beneath text, or program a link into a website using HTML.
The process to add a link in an Instagram bio is short & quick.
- Copy the link that you want to add to your Instagram bio.
- Log In to your Instagram account where you want to add the Link.
- Click on the “Edit profile” option, and edit the bio section.
- Now simply paste the Link in Instagram bio and apply the changes.