Go to your profile and tap below ‘Stories Highlights’. Tap to select the Story (or Stories) you want to add to highlights, then tap ‘Next’. Choose a cover photo and enter a Story name for your highlight, then tap ‘Add’. You can add more photos or videos to your highlight at any time by tapping ‘Edit Highlight’.
Can you add old posts to highlights on Instagram?
To add archived Story photos and video clips as Highlights, head over to your main Instagram profile. Under your bio, you’ll see a section called “Story Highlights.” From here, you can tap the + sign to add a new Highlight. When you tap, it’ll open up an archive of all of your old Stories.
Why cant I add posts to my highlights on Instagram?
For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive. Later, you can add any past story to your highlight. If that isn’t enabled, you will not be able to use Instagram highlights.
How do you add existing highlights to Instagram?
To add a story to a highlight:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap . …
- Tap to select the story or stories you want to add to highlights, then tap Next.
- Choose a cover photo and enter a story name for your highlight, then tap Add (iPhone) or Done (Android).
How do you highlight something without adding it to your story?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
According to a spokesperson at Instagram there’s no official way to tell if someone hid their Stories from you, for privacy reasons. Plus, there’s always the possibility of a glitch, or that the story didn’t load for you.
Why can’ti see someone’s highlights?
Make sure that your account is not private if you want everyone to see your highlights. It’s only possible reason is that they doesn’t follows you. If you are following somebody and he/she doesn’t follows you back then your instagram will not shown to them but there’s will be visible to you.
Why did my highlights disappear on Instagram?
If you noticed your Instagram Story Highlight disappeared today, make sure you restart your app. Your Stories will likely come back, because the bug has been fixed.
How do you post on Instagram without anyone seeing?
If you want to post without anybody seeing, make your account private without followers. If your account is private with followers, you run the same risk of people seeing your post before it’s archived, except that those people only could be your followers who you’ve manually accepted.
How do you save a highlight cover on Instagram?
Method 2: Download Instagram Highlights Using Stories Archive
- Open Instagram and open a profile. …
- The Archive library will pop open. …
- Click the story you wish to save and tap the three dots in the bottom left corner.
- Then click on ‘Save photo/video’ to download it on your phone instantly.