Be sure you have a profile and a cover photo, a description of who you are and how people can find or contact you and a call-to-action button. Next, create a welcome post. Say something to greet visitors and let them know what they will find on this Page.
How do I create a welcome message on Facebook?
How to Create a Messenger Greeting for Your Facebook Page
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings from the menu on the left of your Page.
- Click Messaging in the left column.
- Next to Show a greeting, click to select On.
- Click Change, edit the greeting, then click Save.
How do I set up a welcome message?
How to set up your first Welcome Message
- Go to Settings -> Messenger -> Welcome Message.
- Create a Text Block and add more details describing your business, your bot and the options it can provide. …
- Create Buttons, so your contacts can interact with your bot and get what they’re interested in.
How do you create a welcome message?
How to Write a Welcome Message: Here’s What You Need to Know
- Know Your Audience. Before even writing the first word, you need to know who you’re talking to. …
- Be as clear as possible. If there’s one thing you want your welcome message to have, it’s clarity. …
- Write with your user in mind. …
- Keep it simple.
How do I create a welcome post page?
How to write a website welcome message
- Channel the perspective of the target audience. …
- Greet the website visitor. …
- Express the purpose of the website. …
- Incorporate a call to action. …
- Evaluate the analytics of the homepage. …
- Build a connection with the visitor. …
- Attach graphics. …
- Offer an incentive.
How do you get mee6 to say when someone leaves?
To send a goodbye message to a specific channel in your server, enable and configure the option “Send a message when a user leaves the server”, and select a channel for the message to be sent to.
How do I set up many chat?
Head to ManyChat.com and sign up by clicking on the big “Get Started Free” button in the middle of the page.
- You’ll need to sign in with your Facebook account by clicking the blue button.
- You’ll be redirected to Facebook to complete the sign in process.
What is a good welcome message?
We are thrilled to have you at our office. You’re going to be a valuable asset to our company, and we can’t wait to see all that you accomplish. The entire team of [name of the company] is thrilled to welcome you on board. We hope you’ll do some amazing works here!