If you don’t know the password, you will need to clear your browser’s cache and cookies in order to unlock restricted mode. You may also need to sign in with a different account. If you are using a school, library, or company computer, restricted mode was most likely enabled by an administrator.
Why is my YouTube stuck on restricted?
Why is my Youtube stuck in restricted mode? The account holder has locked the restricted mode if the toggle switch is greyed out and cannot click it. To unlock restricted mode, you’ll need your account password.
How do you deactivate restricted mode on YouTube?
Turn Restricted Mode on or off
- Click your profile picture .
- Click Restricted Mode.
- In the top-right box that opens, click Activate Restricted Mode to on or off.
How do I disable administrator restricted mode?
How to Turn off the Restricted Mode on YouTube Enabled by Network Administrator?
- Unlock your smart device and turn off “Wifi” on it.
- Open the “YouTube” app.
- Enter “Settings” of this application.
- Tap on “General”.
- Press the toggle for turning off “Restricted Mode”.
- Now, “Wifi” can be enabled on your mobile.
Why is restricted mode always on?
Here are some possible reasons: The Restricted Mode is enabled by your Administrator. The newly-installed browser extension causes the issue. There are some temporary errors on your device.
How do I disable restricted mode on YouTube Mac?
How to Enable or Disable Restricted Mode in YouTube on iPhone and Android
- Open the YouTube app on your device and tap on the profile at the top right corner.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- While iPhone users can locate restricted mode on the same page.