The live video trimming feature is only available for Pages. It can only be used after the broadcast is ended and the recording is posted to the Page as a video. Live broadcasts often include unnecessary filler footage at the beginning or end of a stream.
Can you shorten a Facebook Live video?
Click on the video you would like trim to open the details for your video. Click Edit Post. Your video will appear in a new window. Select Trim Your Video.
How do I edit a Facebook video?
Edit a Video
- Go the Video Library under Publishing Tools on your Page.
- Select the video you’d like to edit.
- Click Actions.
- Click Edit.
How can I cut a part of a video online?
How to cut a video online
- Choose file. Open or drag & drop a video from your Mac, Windows computer or other device. …
- Cut your video. Select a part of the video using the markers. …
- Download the file. Once your video is processed, you can save it to your device or back to Google Drive or Dropbox.
How do I trim multiple parts of a video?
Click the video you want to edit. Click the Edit & Create button from the top-right corner, and select the Trim option. Use the white (right and left) pins to select the part of the video you want to trim. Use the blue pin to scrub the footage to make sure you’re trimming the correct section.
How can I trim a video for free?
How to Trim a Video Online
- Upload your video. Upload a video directly to Kapwing using our easy UI. …
- Choose start and end times. Cut and trim your video to the desired length using sliders. …
- Download and share. Just hit Export, and your final output video will be produced.
How do I edit a live video on Facebook?
To trim a live broadcast that’s been posted as a recorded video on your Page:
- Go to your Page and find the recorded live broadcast video post you want to trim. …
- Click next to the post.
- Click Edit Video.
- Select Trimming.
- Choose your start and end points using the scrubber or edit the From and To timestamps.
- Click Save.
Is there a video editor on Facebook?
Does Facebook have a video editor? Yes. Facebook has a basic video editor, click ‘Publishing Tools’ (in the left menu), then choose the video from your ‘Video Library’. However, Facebook is a social media platform, not a video editor. For an easy to use, online video editor, try VEED.