How do you find posts from years ago on Twitter?
Do you want to search for an old Tweet or find a specific Tweet? Discover exactly what you’re looking for in search
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
How far back can you see old tweets?
Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you’re anything like me (I’ve been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won’t cut it.
Why can’t I see tweets past a certain date?
Tweets more than a week old may fail to display in timelines or search because of indexing capacity restrictions. Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
How do you see Twitter history?
If you are logged into Twitter on the web:
- Click More in the main navigation menu to the left of your timeline.
- Select Settings and privacy.
- Choose Privacy and safety.
- Select Personalization and data.
- Click See your Twitter data.
- Confirm your password, then select Request archive.
How far back are tweets saved?
Twitter will retain the data for up to 30 days, during which time, Twitter will honor any second thoughts and let users reactivate their accounts.